DC Infonet is the only specialized Tier-III commercial data-center in Tallinn
Land and building
- Data-center is located in at Laevastiku 3R, Tallinn.
- The land and the building are the private property of Infonet DC.
- Total area of the data-center building equals to 2700 sq.m, serever rooms space – 1625 sq.m.
- DC is designed for allocation of 512 server racks (4 stages, 128 racks each).
- Own high-voltage distribution substation (4000 kVA).
- Two step-down transformer stations Legrand 6/0,4 kV
- Diesel-generators with 2N reservation.
- Separate fuel storage for each group of Diesel-generators (24 hours of autonomous work).
- UPS Eaton with 2N redundancy, granting at least 10 min of autonomous work.
- Two independent feeds to each rack.
- Stulz precision air conditioners.
- Reservation of piping distribution and equipment – N+1.
- Cooling is arranged according to hot/cold aisle containment principle.
- Low PUE value, due to using of indirect free cooling system.
- Stable temperature of 22+-2° C and relative humidity equal to 40–60 % are maintained in the server rooms.
- Two security perimeters.
- Fence 2.5 m high with a concrete basement.
- More than 50 video cameras.
- Access control system.
- 24×7 armed guards.
- Automatic gaseous fire suppression, using FM200 as an active agent (safe for humans).
- Very early warning smoke detection and alarm system (VESDA).
- Fire-resistance of the DC premises complies with the EI60 standard.
- Professional server racks, Minkels 47U, 1100×700 mm.
- Racks are located in the separate cold aisle containment.
- Individual locks per each server rack, possibility to install additional access control systems.
- Possibility to agree the type and quantity of PDU and the required power for each rack.
- Data-center has redundant fiber optic lines to the main traffic exchange points: Tallinn, Sole 14 and Adala 29
- Two independent cable entries to the DC building.
- Operators: RETN, Cogent, Telia Sonera, Hurricane Electric, Infonet